Saturday, May 17, 2008

Steeplechase 2008!!!

Steeplechase was just as fun as anticipated this year. Although there were a few people that I consider 'staples' missing... (andrea-- we almost starved to death!) It was a great time!
Here are just a few of the pictures from a very very long day!



Flipcup. Everyone in deep concentraion.... not me... I'm a one flip wonder!


Ben and Robbie

Erika and Jeremy.








Chris and Shannon made the trip!

Runnin' the gambling ring!

















Under our beautiful tent. Everyone that walked by stopped to stare.... thanks Rose!



Brittany, Steph and Rachael found us thanks to the horse balloon! (Which I have saved for next year.... )






Walter is a lucky guy in this picture...











All the girls at the track. I believe that we were watching race 4.



























1 comment:

lg2006 said...

That looks like fun! We need to do that next year!