Tuesday, June 17, 2008

7 Months old today!

Well folks, we've made it through seven months! My big announcement today is that Nicholas was taking a nap and woke up crying... then he was really quiet. When mom got to his room he was back asleep, passey in mouth. For those of you that are missing this point, here it is~~~~ HE PUT HIS OWN PASSEY BACK IN HIS MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!! ~~~~ I am too excited for words! This is huge! Now maybe every time that he wakes up he won't need me to run in there and put his passey back in his mouth! Happy 7 month birthday to me!
wow~ is this a little sad or what?!?!?!?
oh well, whatev! I'm excited!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a very exciting milestone!!!

lg2006 said...

OMG that is great! Go nicholas! Ralphie wants to know if you can come over here and replace his passy as well! HA