Tuesday, July 29, 2008

And the boring people of the world said....

let there be light.....
So in trying to sell my house many of the realtors have commented on the dark color in my dining room (which I loved). Because I'm SOOOO tired of hearing that people can't look past color and see the room I decided to paint. The color is the most boring I could find ~ drifting dune~ I waited until Nicholas went to sleep last night and then stayed up until 3 to get this boring color on the wall. So here is a before and after....

3 comments:

mom said...

hope this works and helps all the color defficient people. I bet the first thing someone does when they purchase this dollhouse is paint the room RED!!!!!!!

lg2006 said...

GREAT post! Im so glad you put the pics up! I think it looks really good. Not as fun for sure but you did a fabulous job and it really showcases that beautiful trim! A+++

grizaham said...

Hmmmmmmmmmm....... Both colors look nice but i think the lighter color is nice! Great work!