Tuesday, March 31, 2009

R.I.P. - Clyde E Bear


Clyde E Bear Graham- born Jan 1999 died Mar 31, 2009. Survived by loving mom Jennifer, brothers Kenzie, Trigger and Nicholas, step-sisters Sophie and Annie, uncle and aunt Eric and Annie Buehner, previous roomie Erika, and loving second momma Andrea Darko.


Clyde and his brother came to us in Kentucky from Ohio. He lived with me in 2 states and called 7 different houses home. He loved sunbathing and getting petted. Two of his greatest loves were eating and wrestling with his brother. Clyde enjoyed playing with others and taking naps with Andrea. He loved all of his family and will be truly missed by all that survive him.


On a personal note, Clyde has helped me through all things good and bad in my adult life and I hope that he is happy playing with the catnip toys in the sky. He was a loving, snuggly, adorable cat that helped me get by with loving kisses and soothing purrs. Bless your heart my sweet sweet angel. You will be missed. my love always.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

you will be missed you tiger of a cat

Jeremy and Erika said...

oh, I'm so sorry! what is kinsey going to do?

grizaham said...

Dang thats sad... Maybe he is playing with my childhood cat Rally... ;(

lg2006 said...

Oh Jen! That is so sad! I hope you are OK!

Unknown said...

I am so sorry and know how hard it is to put one down-Hope you are OK!

Channing said...

So dadgum sad Jenn, but your eulogy was beautiful and couldn't have been said any better. My deepest apologies and thoughts are with you guys!

Kami said...

I am so sorry, Jennifer. I'll be thinking of you. Bless it-K