Sunday, July 26, 2009

Watch out for the fence!!!!!

So I got a call from my friends at Centex and they said that they were going to try and stop the falling rock and the flooding that comes from the mountain behind my house. I think it's great, some of my neighbors absolutely do not. They are mad a hornets. I'd rather not have a child (mine or others) smashed by one of the huge rocks... here is the progression....
This is the wall while my fence was being put up.
This is yesterday at about 7 am. They had done this work late last week. Next thing I see when I look out my back window is this....
DO you SEE how close this is to my fence?!!?!??!
I had a panic attack....
THEN, this! Holy Moly! I was seriously praying that this didn't turn into a disaster...
They just kept getting closer and closer to my precious fence....
Nicholas kept a close eye on it for me. He was really excited! I was definitely not....
There will definitely be more updates when they start the next step. I'm hoping that it actually looks good when they get done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fur baby

gimme more pictures

dad