Monday, September 1, 2008

House update....

Deep Breath~~~ Ok, so here's the house update for last week. I have a contract on my house. The inspection for my wyoming house is tomorrow, 9/2/08... I'm so freakin' terrified! Hopefully it will go well and then I can be excited, but until then. I'm not exhaling....
The new house is coming along. Closing date set for Oct. 15th. Holy Moly!
Nicholas' first trip in the house. This is the living room. The area directly behind him is the kitchen and it looks out into the breakfast area.

I think that he's excited!

This is looking into the backyard from where the kitchen sink will be.

This is the bonus room up stairs. It's BIG!!!!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was reading some blogs i had missed, and read the comment about your packing possibly looking like an i love Lucy rerun and it made me laugh out loud!!! Pam