Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Whew!

Ok~ So I closed on the Nashville house today. Nicholas and I are officially homeless and living with mom for about 3 weeks. Thanks to the GENEROUS help of many many many people I got all our stuff (some would call it junk) into 2 pods, mom's extra room, and Melinda's basement. Lord help me.
I will get pics up here as soon as I can connect to wireless. Mom doesn't have it so I am a little backed up there. The following pics are to come....
1. My birthday party.
2. Erika's bachelorette party... those are GOOD!
3. Moving in all it's glory.
Tomorrow I'm flying to Baton Rouge to go to Andrew and Shannon's wedding. It'll be SO much fun, pics will be available ASAP for sure.
So let the countdown begin. 3 weeks that mom and I have to keep sharp objects away from ourselves and each other..... keep your fingers crossed!
Hope that everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: