Friday, May 15, 2009

1st trip to the zoo!

Tuesday Andrea and I took Nicholas and Emma Claire to the zoo. It was a little scary when we pulled up and saw just about every available school bus in a three county area in the parking lot, but we made it through! It was a blast!
Nicholas relaxing on the was to the zoo!
Nicholas and I in the bamboo area.
This could me seen as mean, but look at the little guys mullet.... I'm not sure why these lovely haircuts make me laugh, but this one was GOOD.
Emma Claire having a super fun time!
Chillin' in the bamboo.

the petting zoo was a huge hit!

let me explain this picture~
This is the exit of the bird area where the birds fly around your head and you can feed them nectar. After you exit they have this super area to wash your hands. To the right of Nicholas is 2 birds that have water that comes out their mouth to wash your hands. (he, of course, loved it) Then you walk over to where he is where the dryers are. They are super cute too, but I found it a little weird that the hot air comes out their butt. I mean, seriously, how did someone not see this as a little strange....
Us and the giraffes.
Nicholas & Andrea with the elephants.
SO much fun at the zoo!

1 comment:

grizaham said...

Some great Zoo pics! Glad ya'll had fun